Thursday, February 13, 2014

You're Inside, Still

I want to feel fine. I've wanted to for a while now, and yet, a heavy emotion weighs on my chest from the moment I awake until the moment I finally fall into a slumber. Is it regret? Or perhaps guilt? Maybe both.
I know what I did was cruel. I let my own problems get in the way of my rationality. I was disappointing. Broke promises, then apologized, thinking that both parties might benefit from it. I know it didn't help me, and I'm certain it did not help her either.
I want to talk.
I really do.

What is to be done though? When she's near, my thoughts scatter and I'm left with nothing to say. I don't know how to make it better.
I don't know what to do anymore.
So I just do nothing.

What a fool I've grown to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment