Thursday, February 13, 2014

Just a Precaution(?)

I really wish I could be content, just keeping my thoughts within the confines of my mind. But it doesn't work for me. I don't know why. I want to tell someone. Anyone, really. Someone I can just pour out my soul to.
I wish. I have no one to confide in. Some of my thoughts would likely be looked down upon anyways.

I've tried writing everything down on paper. I've pages and pages of my innermost thoughts, materialized with black ink. It's not safe to do that though. There is no safety from the prying eyes of family and friends. Surely, any normal person who saw me for me would be disgusted.

The internet might not be so safe from prying eyes (this is a blog, after all), but at least it's somewhere only strangers might see it. Those (if any) who read what thoughts are conjured in this mind of mine won't be anyone I know.

Relief.

So, anyways, here I am, moving some of my thoughts I have written with my amateur writing skills to the internet. I'll pour out the thoughts of Colin.

No comments:

Post a Comment